The goal of the module is to provide relevant and timely information and resources to women entrepreneurs on their way to start a business in Europe, about how to develop financial plans as well as on start-up opportunities and access to funding in their country.
Objectives of this module are to:
- Learn how to analyze the economic and financial feasibility of a project
- Learn to navigate the tools about access to finance for entrepreneurs provided by the EU
- Understand how to look for opportunities (in terms of training, funding, and business ideas) in your own country
- Understand the most important legal and social aspects surrounding a business
Learning outcomes: Students will be able to understand how the role of the entrepreneur for establishing a start-up company is of upmost importance, to ensure that official requirements are met as well as to obtain sufficient funds for the business.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 week
- Language English
- Students 47
- Assessments Yes
- Modulo 7. Getting funds, getting started
This module aims to provide basic insights into public and private funding, as well as into business opportunities for potential entrepreneurs. Moreover, participants will learn about the regulatory environment of a business as well as how to develop a financial feasibility plan. This module consists of the following lessons: