Learning goal: The goal of the module is to learn about how the market works and how to analyse the opportunities of your business in this market (through the business plan).
– knowing what the market is and what elements make it up
– determine the importance of the market in the process of undertaking
– identify the elements of the market
– knowing the steps to develop a marketing plan
– knowing what a business plan is
– identify some methodologies for the development of a marketing plan
– knowing the differences between a business plan and a marketing plan
– identify the elements that make up a business plan
– knowing the methodologies for preparing a business plan
At the end of the module students will be able to explore the market identifying the different actors and elements and developing a marketing plan to support them in the entrepreneurial process. The students also will be able to build a business plan, analising the business environment elements and define an effective business model.
Duration of the module:
The duration of the module is 2,5 hours.
Required Texts and Resources (if relevant):
There is no text or resource that students should access before starting the module. However, it is recommended that learners access the resources identified at the end of each lesson to further explore the learning objectives of the module.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 0 week
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes
- Exploring the market
This module is aimed at bringing the concept of market and business closer to anyone who approaches it. Its own characteristics and differences and how they complement each other. Here you will be able to approach the concept of market and the elements that form it. From here, and combining the different elements, you will be able to have a basic knowledge of how to elaborate a marketing plan. Once you learn about the market, the module invites you to learn about the business plan. Although it may seem that these two concepts overlap in their concept and function, the module will show you that each one reflects a key aspect of the entrepreneurial process. The business plan establishes your business strategy, the marketing plan tells you how to enter the market. The second one will always be part of the first, and both will support you on your journey of entrepreneurship. The module has been structured in two lessons: