The objective of this module is to provide women who are considering starting a business with basic knowledge of the fundamental principles of marketing, as well as the skills and tools to conduct market research and develop a marketing strategy.
Learning Objectives: By taking the course, students should:
– understand the fundamental concepts of marketing
– understand what market research is, what its purpose is and the various steps required to carry it out
– develop a marketing strategy and build a marketing action plan
– understand the target market, know how to enter it and take advantage of it
Learning Outcomes: After completing the Marketing and Sales module, students will be able to:
– apply marketing basics
– use online tools to conduct market research
– develop a commercial strategy adapted to your product
Please note that registration for this course will be open from January 2021.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 week
- Language English
- Students 34
- Assessments Yes
- Module 5. Marketing & Sales
Are you known for your talents as a craftsman and for the quality of your products? Remember that the commercial success of your product also depends on your ability to target a suitable market and understand its trends. This is where marketing will help you! This module will enable you to understand the basic concepts of marketing, to carry out step by step a simple market research and to define a business strategy to win customers. You will learn that many free online tools can help you.