The goal of the module is to introduce to the women entrepreneus the basic social media platforms, online marketing (service, product, audience etc.), how to interfere in the market through the social media and how they could work in favor of the product. Developed materials, guidelines and methodology are available and accessible for all the learners.
Learning objectives: this module aims to provide an overview to the user thus allowing to have basic knowledge about all the most popular available social media platforms, suggest tools to analyze own ideas and verify how a potential product can be launched in the market, verifying the level of chance of success of the product. Understanding the use social media and content marketing as well as learn how to pinch and sell to buyers. The lessons explain the basic understanding of social media, including the patforms functions, some of the terminology such as social media marketing concept, as the new way of selling and provide tips and common mistakes the students should avoid when implementing these techniques.
– learn how to use social media at their best
– plan a social media marketing strategy
– learn how to pitch and sell to buyers
– understand how a business can work with its customers
– delve into the procedure of launching of product
– acquire the knowledge about the basic terms of marketing
– to understand them and use according to the meaning
– provide strategic details to get a business successfully to the market
Learning outcomes: After completing the Hard Skills module, the learners will be able to:
– understand that social media marketing has enormous power and can provide significant advantages for startups and established brands
– learn how to create or update their social media marketing strategy, in a way that increases traffic, advanced brand loyalty, customer satisfaction etc.
– will overcome their competitors and approach their potential customers easier
Please note that the registration for this course will be open from January 2021.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 week
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes
- Module 6. Skill-up. Be prepared. Hard skills!
More specifically, the first lesson of the Hard skills module is about the basic terms of content marketing and social media marketing strategy while the second lesson is about social media tips to be implemented when promoting a product/services and vital mistakes you should avoid when applying them.The marketing competition is already increasing day by day, and this race becomes even more intense on social media.