Marketing & Sales
The goal of this module is to provide women who are thinking of starting a business with basic knowledge about the main principles of marketing as well as the skills and tools to carry out a market research and develop a marketing strategy.
Learning objectives – by taking the course students should:
– understand the fundamental concepts of marketing
– understand what is a market research, what is its purpose and the various steps needed to carry it out
– develop a marketing strategy and build a marketing action plan
– understand the target market, know how to enter it and to profit from it
Learning outcomes – after completing the module on marketing and sales, students will be able to:
– apply basic marketing concepts
– use online tools to conduct market research
– develop a commercial strategy adapted to their product
The expected duration of the module is maximum 3.5 hours.
Contents of the module:
Are you known for your talents as a craftsman and for the quality of your products? Remember that the commercial success of your product also depends on your ability to target a suitable market and understand its trends. This is where marketing will help you!
This module will enable you to understand the basic concepts of marketing, to carry out step by step a simple market research and to define a business strategy to win customers. You will learn that many free online tools can help you.
Lesson 1: Fundamental concepts of marketing & basic steps of the market research
Lesson 2 : Develop a simple marketing strategy to launch your product
Please note that the registration for this course will be open from January 2021.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3,5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes