How to Become an Entrepreneur
The goal of the module is to introduce students to the concepts of self-employment/ small-scale entrepreneurship and to provide an overview of what it takes to successfully start into professional self-employment.
Learning Objectives – by taking the course students should:
– understand the fundamental concepts of self-employment and small-scale entrepreneurship
– delve into the procedure of setting up a small-scale business
– understand how to develop a business idea and an opportunity
– how a good idea could become a good chance
Learning Outcomes – after completing the module on entrepreneurship, students will be able to:
– assess their motivation and suitability to become self-employed/an entrepreneur
– outline necessary steps to start professional self-employment/to set up a small-scale business
– develop and test a business idea
The expected duration of the module is maximum 3 hours.
Contents of the module:
Are you considering setting up your own business? This training module will introduce you to the concepts of self-employent and small-scale entrepreneurship. You will learn about the definition of small-scale businesses, advantages and challenges that come with being self-employed and about what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
Moreover, the module will provide you with a step-by-step explanation of what needs to be done in order to start your own business. Finally, as good business ideas are essential in starting a successful business, this module will explain what business ideas are, how you can find one and how you can assess whether a business idea is great.
This training module includes the following lessons:
Lesson 1: Self-employment and small-scale entrepreneurship
Lesson 2: How to start into professional self-employment, step-by-step guide
Lesson 3: How to develop a great business idea
Please note that the registration for this course will be open from January 2021.
- Duration 3 hours
- Time Flexible
- Day of week Flexible
- Skill level All levels
- Available Seats 20